top of page
Paper Clips

Contribution rules

Who can donate?

Donations can be accepted from individuals, corporations, trusts, joint venture, unions, cooperative, or other unincorporated organization or associations.


How much can I donate?

You can donate an unlimited amount to our non-partisan effort.


Where can I donate?

You can donate online, or by using the form on this page.


Will my donation be publicly disclosed?

Yes, donations will be publicly disclosed on the Arizona Secretary of State’s website.


Is my donation tax deductible?

Donations to our efforts are not tax deductible.

By submitting this form you agree to the following:
  • I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

  • This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

  • I am at least eighteen years old.

  • I am not a federal contractor.

  • Your contribution will benefit Yes for Children and is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee

Donate Now

Help us make a difference

bottom of page